Hi,I request some help regarding customizing the End Job event in Teamsite. I need to customize Teamsite to trigger a mail to the Approver in a Worflow, once the Author Ends the Workflow job using End Job button.I checked the Workflow developers guide. However, I couldn't get any information about adding event listner for workflow termination. Can anybody help in this regard. Any help provided will be appreciated.RegardsAbhijit.
Workflow tab -> Jobs -> Actions -> End Job
Hi,I want to customize the End Job event for a Workflow in Teamsite. When a user terminates a workflow using Workflow tab -> Jobs -> Actions -> End Job, a mail has to triggerd to the Approver in the workflow.I don't want a task that sends a mail to Approver. I instead want to trigger a mail when a workflow is terminated using End Job function in Teamsite.Can you provide any help in this regard?