Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Basic training courses in the UK
baxxy
Hi there,
I want to send a couple of colleagues on a basic course introducing them to the teamsite interface.
They are not developers, merely the people who will be updating and creating the content.
Are there any authorised training courses for this in the UK?
They all seem to be based in the US so far.
Thanks in advance
Ian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you contact either
education@interwoven.com
or
sales@interwoven.com
baxxy
I would do, but both of those email addresses are coming back as failed
Adam Stoller
I would do, but both of those email addresses are coming back as failed
Hmm - try this one then:
training@interwoven.com
-- this comes from the education site on Interwoven's site.
gzevin
I would do, but both of those email addresses are coming back as failed
Have you tried contacting their office by phone? I'm sure they'll be able to help