Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
not able to setVisible(false)
abdu47
I have a container in which I am using combination="or" inside that I have 2 containers. Each container has 3 items
Based on what the user selects on Select / Option I want to display the correct item which is either Browser or text.
I am able to do alert on select which brings up the correct value from Select /Option in my function, but trying to setVisible(false) fails when I try to do
var persValue = item.getOptions()[item.getValue()].value;
alert(persValue);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/Text/Links/Local/browser").setVisible(false);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/Text/Links/Local/text").setVisible(false);
if(selectOption == "K"){
IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/Text/Links/Local/text").setVisible(true);
}
else{
IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/Text/Links/Local/browser").setVisible(false);
}
Am I doing this correctly? or do I need to do something in addition to this to make this happen? NOTE: Links is a container and Local is a container as well and inside Links I have 2 containers. Local and Global.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet