Faizi,I had written a newsletter for March but it was held as there was a freeze and review of external communications from Autonomy.Since then, I have published a couple of DevNet Digest Mini-Issues that have merely promoted the upcoming webcasts. I expect the Digest to resume in May or June but it may be merged with another regular publication. We just don't know yet.I am presently a contractor with Autonomy, but April 30th is my last official day. I have happily agreed to host the Virage MediaBin webcast on May 13th (hope to see you there if you are of that persuasion).The role of the DevNet Moderator will be very capabily carried on between Alan Klapper and Vineet Gupta.DevNet is a fantastic social network and sets Autonomy Interwoven (AI) apart from other companies in our space. I don't expect any more changes in the DevNet website (other than the minor branding updates). AI product marketing and AI product management are firmly committed to this community and are still working through a few of the acquisition issues.The DevNet webcasts and newsletter may have a change in flavor.I will be sure and forward your remarks to Alan and Vineet. They are now regularly reading the DevNet posts.Regards,Will