Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Embedding DOJO and JASON in LiveSite Compoenet
Paradigm_shift
Hi,
I have got a requirement in which I have to create a Multi Level Tree using DOJO Toolkit and the input data in the form of JSON. As Live Site Component is XML and XSL based How to proceed with this. Can LiveSite Support JSON?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
I ventured into doing some JSON stuff a while ago but then it got scrapped for variety of reasons. In any case, I have done some extensive AJAX work with components and it works pretty well. JSON shouldn't be too bad.
Stokes
If you're new to component development, you just want to include the Dojo .js resources either in your .page or in the .site. Then in your component XSL, you can write Javascript expecting the JS files to be already loaded.
Stokes.