Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Question on Min, Max and Default Attributes for Container
daisy
I need exactly 10 items in my container but would like to show only 1 item during the form initiation. I created the container as follows:
[html]
[/html]
But, when I initiate the form, I see 10 same items by default. This is not the behaviour I wanted as I'm trying to use the OR combination. It looks like min attribute is overriding the default attribute. Is this the correct behavior?
If so, is there any other way of checking the item count before saving the DCR? Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I doubt you can do what you are trying to do without using some FormAPI. Set min & default = 0 (which is what I always do when using an OR combination) and then on the save event, do not allow the save if < 10 are entered.