Hello-I want to add my own custom layout. when I add an xsl file to my own package in the src dir (mimicking what was done in the livesite runtime), it doesn't get added to the livesite_customer.jarI assume this is b/c of the way the javac task is specified in the build - it only compiles .java files and ignores everything else.Where else can i put this that the pagetype can find it?
livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\classes
You should keep all the configuration file at livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\classes location. Now try to check it. Hope this will solve the issue.
Yes Faizi, that did it, thanks!However, pages that I am building and choosing this layout are not being styled by this stylesheet. Where is the path in the node relative from?I have tried just the package name: com/my/company/package/stylesheet.xslas wel as from the context root where the file lives in livesite-customer.tk.jar:WEB-INF/conf/classes/com/my/company/package/stylesheet.xslFeel free to tell me tio RTFM, but also tell me where TFM is! sitepublisher and livesite documentation don't seem to have anything about this.