Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
does iwregn retain EAs
Uttara
I work on TS 6.7.2 on Win 2003 server.
My question is, does iwregen retain EAs after regenerating a file? I expect it to, but want to be sure.
I tried going through manual (ts_671sp1_clt_win_v01_en) but it has nothing about iwregen. Hope, that was the one I was supposed to go through.
Your pointers are appriciated,
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
EAs are typically inherited from the previous version. So this is typically a non-issue.
It would be easier to test it out, it will take you 5 minutes. I run it on my system and it does, however I am not certain if that is because I have TS set to inherit EAs from the previous version or if iwregen does it itself.
Uttara
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I appriciate it.