Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Fixed-Layout Weird Behaviour
work4u
I have fixed-layout template with two rows. The first row is for the global header component and the next row has two areas within it. For the most part the template works fine and I am able to add components in those columns. However sometime when I move the component around in the right column of the second row sometimes they end up in the extreme right hand corner behind the header and I am not able to see the component. However, when I preview the page it shows up correctly in the second row, right hand column. Has anybody experienced this issue?
Please if you could provide any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
what version of LS|SP|TS are you using?
classicmodels.zip
work4u
Teamsite 6.7.2 SP1
Also in my Page template I have locked the components, however when I create a page using the template its not locking the component belonging to the page.
I have another page template which is not using the fixed-layout and that is working correctly and I am not able to move or delete the required components.
work4u
These have been indentified by IWOV as bugs.
user_job.PNG