I am NEW to TeamSite so forgive me if I get some of the terminology incorrect:We have an approval workflow that has been working without any problems, and it has NOT been modified. Today it is not completing, it has stopped on the first EmailTask in the Workflow. The only thing that may be different today is the amount of files being sent at once to that workflow. (48 files)I found a forum post regarding ExternalTasks and file limitations, and another post that hints the EmailTask may also have similar limitations. I don't see any errors(may not be looking in the right place), it just won’t send the email and complete the workflow. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!Workflow Modeler Version 1.0.1.0 Build 69622TeamSite 6.7.2.0 Build 69626
After more digging, it looks like it may not be related to the Email Task and the number of files. We now have several jobs that are not completing, stalled at the Email Task, and some of the tasks have only 1 file! The one common thing between the stalled tasks, they all contain a request to delete a file!?!?
What log file and where should I be starting to troubleshoot Workflow issues?
Thanks again!
The one common thing between the stalled tasks, they all contain a request to delete a file!?!? What log file and where should I be starting to troubleshoot Workflow issues?
The one common thing between the stalled tasks, they all contain a request to delete a file!?!?
vpatel, Yes, it is the same custom workflow that appears to be hanging on the first EmailTask, only when deleting files.
You can check in iwhome/tmp and iwhome/local/logs/iwui/servletd_out.log to see if anything gets updated when this happens.
The iwhome/tmp has a cci directory in it, but no files to be found.The iwhome/local/logs/iwui/servletd_out.log has multiple WARN entries with "NodeLinkTag () - unexpected exception in doEndTag null"and"TaskContext () - No taskid specified" The iwhome/local/logs/iwui/servletd_err.log is empty. The iw-home/local/logs/iwui/error.log file has a repeating error about every two minutes "File does not exist: E:/iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/command"....fumbling around in the dark...
...fumbling around in the dark...