Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCreateDate Read-only
killerclown
Hi guys!
I am in the process of creating a document-import-program for our company.
Everything is going just finr, except for one thing.
During Import, I need to set the CreateDate property on the documents to the createdate on the files, I'm importing.
Unfortunately, it seems the CreateDate is Read-Only, and the result is an error..
Does anyone know of an other way to set this property, without doing it on the db through SQL? I really would like to stick to the API, as this is the right way to go about it.......
/Morten
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
It isn't possible to set that column value in the database via the API
killerclown
Ok thanks, Guido.
I'll do it >The dirty way<
/Morten