Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Accessing perl variables in javascript in TPL
Bhupathi
I have a TPL, which will generate a html page. This html includes the content as well as some javascript code. The DCT variables can be retreived in TPL--fine. Now, I need to pass one of the DCT variable to javascript while coding the TPL. I tried to do that in conventional CGI/Perl code but couldn't succeed. Any ideas will be appriciated.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nawin
can you share the tpl
nipper
I am not really clear on your need. When you mention JS, is that embedded in the HTML you are generating ? That is trivial & I do that all the time (Omniture variables). Or are you looking at something else ?
RonaldV
How about:
[HTML]
<script>
var myVariable = ;
</script>
[/HTML]
Poeeh, nu eerst een bavaria.
Bhupathi
Thanks, it works.
MulticolumnReport.rptdesign