HAProxy Implementation Documentum 16.4

Options
Srihari S
edited August 3, 2021 in Documentum #1

We need to implement HAProxy for our Documentum services 16.4 version. I couldn't find any material related to it anywhere. But I understood that this is something related to reverse proxy. There is some information in the documentum material related to reverse proxy for Nginx and Apache and not for HAProxy.

Any support here is appreciated

Comments

• @SrihariSiddavarapu perhaps ask in the Documentum forum rather than the Content Server aka Livelink ones and you may get a better answer.

Perhaps one of the wonderful OT Admins such as @Karen Weir will move the question for you.

• Karen Weir
    Options

@SrihariSiddavarapu , I have moved your post to our Documentum area. Thanks for your help @Greg Griffiths !

We need to implement HAProxy for our Documentum services 16.4 version. I couldn't find any material related to it anywhere. But I understood that this is something related to reverse proxy. There is some information in the documentum material related to reverse proxy for Nginx and Apache and not for HAProxy.

• Is HAProxy just a load balancer? If so, you just map all your Documentum components to the load balancer (ie HAProxy) and configure the load balancer to redirect traffic to the corresponding server. The load balancer provides ability to make the Documentum stack highly available.