1 "STAGING" in "Y:\IOS\main\IOS" lost, and I run command "iwmkwa //teamsite/ios/main/ios staging '' INITIAL everyone" with no error, but the folder "STAGING" can not be seen, even if I reboot my computer or reboot the services.2 The web application run errors, it seems that it can not know where the vpath "//teamsite"(server computer name) refer to. If I click "file"->"new...", it show error "Can not list the contents of a folder: the folder lost, or specify the incorrect folder.", If I click "view"->"my workarea", it show error "run command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.filesys.GetWorkareasCommand$ForUserRecursively error ". And I check all configures and services and IIS location, there are no problems from my point.I read all guides, but can not fix it, please help me, thanks.
Are you saying that "STAGING" area is missing ?how come this was posible?
I hope more friends can help me, thanks!
Log on the server and run iwfsckCall support
it seems that no branches and areas be walked, the result as below, copy from windows 2000 cmd console:E:\iw-home\private\bin>iwfsckCommand line: iwfsck***************************************Walk branches and areas.***************************************[Mon May 04 09:28:29 2009]***************************************Walk directories, match with areas.***************************************[Mon May 04 09:28:29 2009][Mon May 04 09:28:29 2009]Total points walked: 193Directories walked: 0Files walked: 0Symlinks walked: 0TeamXML files walked: 0Zombies walked: 0Total points read from disk: 49FINISHED 0 errors foundE:\iw-home\private\bin>iwfsck -d -pCommand line: iwfsck -d -p***************************************Walk branches and areas.***************************************[Mon May 04 09:29:51 2009]***************************************Walk directories, match with areas.***************************************[Mon May 04 09:29:51 2009][Mon May 04 09:29:51 2009]***************************************Walk directories and files.***************************************Looking up starting vpath /[Mon May 04 09:29:51 2009] STATUS: 0 points walked STATUS: 18 points walkedFinished walking unwalked points.[Mon May 04 09:29:51 2009]Total points walked: 278Directories walked: 15Files walked: 3Symlinks walked: 0TeamXML files walked: 0Zombies walked: 0Total points read from disk: 79FINISHED 0 errors found
I m confusing
why does someone do this:staging_label=STAGING AREASpaces are never a good idea. I doubt that is the issue, but I still do not like it.Your branch and workarea security are off, if they were on, then you could have problems if you were not int he same group.
Yes, you are ;-)What userid were you logged in with when you ran iwfsck?Have you heard anything back from Support (have you opened a case)?