I am trying to set up TinyMCE in our teamsite (v 6.7.1.0) system for some fields, but when we try to use it in FireFox on a Mac, the buttons and dropdowns do not work correctly. They all render, but if you click on them or select something in the dropdown, nothing happens in the text window. Sorry if this is something obvious, but I've never worked with teamsite in any way before, our developer that maintained the data entry templates just quit.Here's a sample of what I'm trying: <item name="body"> <label>Article Body</label> <textarea cols="50" rows="3" wrap="virtual" external-editor="tinymce"/> </item>I haven't done any configuration anywhere besides in the .cfg file, so if something else needs to be done, that's probably what I'm missing, but I couldn't find any documentation on what to do.It works fine in both IE and FireFox on the PC, but not on the Mac. Any help would be greatly appreciated.