Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
GearUP NYC
Ottawa_IWOV
Does anyone have feedback on the session held on April 28th in NYC?
Thanks,
Lucas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Does anyone have feedback on the session held on April 28th in NYC?
Thanks,
Lucas
The session on the 27th was pleasant enough - mostly promotional / marketing level information (it all sounds good, but ....) a few customer-provided presentations, and a rather limited Q&A session (the Q's were written on postcards and then read / interpreted by a presenter - some of them lost their meaning through that level of translation)
While I'm happy I went - mostly for getting the "warm fuzzy" that the old core IWOV products appear to be continuing to get support / development - I'd much rather have the old GearUp format, with lots more interaction.
I just went for the one day (27th) session - not sure about the other one-day events.
ccprofessional
A lot of smoke and mirrors IMO. Would have loved to see some meat.. and i'm not talking about the chicken leg they served.