Workflow checkbox defaulting to checked even though not checked in attributes

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this question but its not really clear to me where questions about workflows go.

We just upgraded to CD 20.4 We have had issues with several existing workflows since upgrading.

In this case, there was a workflow that had a checkbox. Its not checked in the attributes setup. But when the workflow is running, it is getting checked by default. I can't see how or why. Any ideas?

Thanks

Michelle

Comments

• I guess OpenText doesn't monitor these forums anymore - that didn't last long. I assume you've figured this out already since it's a month old, but if you haven't, what does your instantiation code look like (custom_instantiation.cfg) for the checkbox?

• Thanks for helping out @David Smith . You're right, we need more experts from OpenText; I'll continue to push for participation. It is also our Partners and customers that drive the value here, so I appreciate that you jump in where you can!

• We have not had similar issues but thanks for the heads up - I will try to reproduce...are you on base 20.4 or any patches?

• We are running on 20.4.0.3 on Linux.

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs