I have to make three items in a row in DCT one label and two textbox with callout buttons in a row. also the distance between two callouts shouls be small. I have attched the screenshot for clarity.can someone tell me how to do this?
Thanks for the reply!I tried it by making two items and using rowcontinue=t but , then it shows two labels with both the textboxes and I want label for before first textbox only.can CSS help in decreasing the distance between two items in a DCT ?
Thanks for the solution, CSS is working now using FormAPI.
hi,when i use FORM API and write code inside the init method for applying css chages,it only works at the server.when i try it from any other machine, it not shows the changes.function init() { var stylesheet='d:/iw-home/httpd/iw/css/test.css'; var f = window.top.formframe.document; var head = f.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; var script = f.createElement("link"); script.setAttribute("rel", "stylesheet"); script.setAttribute("type", "text/css"); script.setAttribute("href", stylesheet); head.appendChild(script);}
jQuery Rocks
No jquery discussion is here. Loading custom css to DCT at runtime, the solution have taken from Jquery implementation(Darren's link) as jquery css loaded to DCT.