Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WF/Deployment to LiveSite
nipper
OK, I am missing something stupid.
I have TS 6.7.2 SP1 with SP loaded on a Linux server. Deploy set to another Linux server. Using the Publish LIveSite Content (copied) WFM.
My question is where do I define the destination for the content ? I need to say put it here: /somedir/www/htdocs
I am reading the TS SitePub Dev Guide and added the new TargetNodes (page 363). Where do I give the destination ?
The manual says put the destination in
livesite_customer_src/etc/livesite_customer/resources/customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml
I cannot find that but found 3 others, and am using:
/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf/livesite_customer/resources/customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml
is that correct ? Just add the deployment to this file and I am good to go ?
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Update, I did change the previous file, adding the deployment dir. Rebuilt the GUI.
When I run my WF, the CGI tells me Executing deployment 1 of 1
but as far as I can tell, nothing gets pushed and do not see any OD log changes.
nipper
OK, so I am talking to myself. No problem.
Anyway, getting further. CSF told me bad password for livesite-od. So I reset it, tested it and put it in the opendeploy-properties file & rebuilt the GUI.
OD now tries to run, but fails, from od.log:
WARN: service.OpenDeployServiceImpl - has thrown an application exception.
com.interwoven.cssdk.opendeploy.waspgen.CSException
at com.interwoven.cssdk.opendeploy.service.DeployWSWrapper.startDeployment(DeployWSWrapper.java:168)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.opendeploy.service.OpenDeployServiceImpl.startDeployment(OpenDeployServiceImpl.java:129)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.systinet.wasp.server.adaptor.JavaInvoker.invokeService(JavaInvoker.java:1502)
at com.systinet.wasp.server.adaptor.JavaInvoker.endInvoke(JavaInvoker.java:528)
at com.idoox.wasp.server.adaptor.JavaAdaptorImpl.endInvoke(JavaAdaptorImpl.java:76)
at com.idoox.wasp.server.AdaptorTemplate.javaInvocation(AdaptorTemplate.java:356)
at com.idoox.wasp.server.AdaptorTemplate.doDispatch(AdaptorTemplate.java:252)
at com.idoox.wasp.server.AdaptorTemplate.dispatch(AdaptorTemplate.java:191)
at com.idoox.wasp.server.ServiceConnector.dispatch(ServiceConnector.java:356)
at com.systinet.wasp.ServiceManagerImpl.dispatchRequest(ServiceManagerImpl.java:550)
at com.systinet.wasp.ServiceManagerImpl.dispatch(ServiceManagerImpl.java:428)
at com.systinet.wasp.ServiceManagerImpl$DispatcherConnHandler.handlePost(ServiceManagerImpl.java:2381)
at com.idoox.transport.http.server.Jetty$WaspHttpHandler.handle(Jetty.java:97)
at com.mortbay.HTTP.HandlerContext.handle(HandlerContext.java:1087)
at com.mortbay.HTTP.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:675)
at com.mortbay.HTTP.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:457)
at com.mortbay.HTTP.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:317)
at com.mortbay.HTTP.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:99)
at com.mortbay.Util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:254)
at com.mortbay.Util.ThreadPool$PoolThreadRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
nipper
Got it fixed. Needed to generate a new passphrase and push it to TS & OD.
Thanks to all those who helped..... oh wait....