Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite MP 5 Installation Guide
SS17
I am trying to locate the recommended configuration for a 1000 user environment. We currently have hardware for a 300 user environment and have recently purchased 700 additional licenses.
I have looked around on the Autonomy site and though I found what I needed, however, I can not log in and they do not seem to be able to assist me with my log in for thier site.
Looking for an Install Guide with specifics that I can use for purchasing or a configuration guide.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nbwoven
-You can contact(In case you haven't done so already)
worksite-support@interwoven.com
or
@autonomy
.com now .
nbwoven
If you have a valid support contract then Request Access to
-Worksite documentation can be found under
http://support.interwoven.com
OR
-iManage /Worksite site
http://worksitesupport.interwoven.com/worksite/