Dear all,In the process of migrating our entire environment to the latest teamsite version we need to update first to TS 6.1I've done it on our qualification platform, but it appears some things are not working anymore, whereas we though there were only few changes in this version.Since none of our template were working anymore, i rolled back the PERL environment to the one used in TS 6.0 (5.0 instead of 5.8), then all the templates worked again, but now, i'm having error 500 while trying to submit (but the whole submission goes well).Somebody have any clue on this? I know this version is not supported anymore, but i must do this migration before considering the rest.
About the why of the 6.1 this is rather complicated to explain, but let's say there is no option there.About the migration of the code, you're probably right, then again the library structure is not the same in the new perl version (apparently), and i'm assuming this is the major "issue" that we're having here.On our previous environment home made perl libraries were stored under : iw-home\iw-perl\site\5.00503\lib so i'm assuming, now we can directly put them under site\lib, but it does not seem to work, and i'm not aware of any procedure to reinstate perl modules for this version.
use strict;use warnings;
I kept the right perl version.But the problem I have is not on the workflow per se, but when i'm trying to trigger a workflow i have a 500 error : "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."I have nothing into the IIS logs...So it does not even come from the PERL files, but where is the problem is a mistery.I can't use the command for template_checking since it fails at the first line saying :"use" not allowed in expression at default_submit.wft line 36, at end of linesyntax error at default_submit.wft line 36, near "use strict"BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at default_submit.wft line 37.Error 500 raised even on OOTB workflows...
It was a "modified" one.But even when i try with a OOTB submit, i do have the same problem.Join the unmodified Workflow
use strict;use warnings;die("Usage: $0 file [file ...]\n") if (!@ARGV);foreach my $file (@ARGV) { print STDERR "# $file ...\n"; open(IN, "<", $file) || die " '$file' ($!)"; my $text = do {local $/; <IN>}; close(IN); $text =~ s/\r//gsm; open(OUT, ">", $file) || die " '$file' ($!)"; print OUT $text; close(OUT);}exit 0;
use strict;use warnings;die("Usage: $0 file [file ...]\n") if (!@ARGV);foreach my $file (@ARGV) { print STDERR "# $file ...\n";next if (-b $file); open(IN, "<", $file) || die " '$file' ($!)"; my $text = do {local $/; <IN>}; close(IN);if ($text =~ s/\r//gsm) { open(OUT, ">", $file) || die " '$file' ($!)"; print OUT $text; close(OUT);}}exit 0;
Making Adam's code a little more efficient. Having used scripts like this in a Unix find command it is important to skip binary files and also if the file is not changed don't update.I tend to blast this through a complete structure and these changes make it benign.
However, if you're going to do that, you could bullet-proof it more (like skipping directories, and maybe symlinks, and other "special files") and other things - but I'll leave that up to the individual who wants to use the code to do so.
It's not changing anything.I'm still quite sure this is not linked to template issues.I'm having an error 500 on : /iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/iwwft_instantiator.cgi
use