Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
getting sharedby information using JAVA
Mohamed
Hello,
I am trying to get the elements of sharedby inside the group task. Please note that I want to do that before some one from the group owns the task.
I used the method task.toElement() to get the Element object of the task and I am getting the following exception:
com.interwoven.cssdk.access.CSInvalidUserException: (No such user)
The reason being why I am getting the exception is that no one owns the task when I call the task.toElement().
Is there any way to get the sharedby information. Basically I wanted to know the group name inside the sharedby element.
Also is the task.toElement() method returns the DOM element represented by the group task XML ? Basically my question is once I get the Element object how do I get the sharedby information ?
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You don't mention what version of TS you are using (including service pack information).
I know that as of 671SP1 - this aspect of the [published] java interface was broken. I have not attempted to do this kind of thing since then, it
may
have been fixed in a later SP for 671 or (more likely, if at all) in an SP for 672 (if memory serves, 672 was about to be released when we filed the bug report on this).
I believe the bug id was: TS-5304 - taking a quick look through the 672SP2 release notes, i do
not
see any mention of this bug as being fixed.
However, looking at the 672SP1 release notes I do see the following as a "Known Issue":[indent]
TS-8509
If the factory used is a SOAP factory, getSharedByGroups() and getSharedByUsers() functions of CSGroupTask throw exceptions.[/indent]The above may, or may not, be related to this issue.
If you want an official response, you should probably contact Support (and please share the response you get here)
Mohamed
Thank you. We are using 672SP2 version.
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
Mohamed
Looks like the bug has not been fixed in 6.7.2 SP2.
Getting the following exception:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getSharedByGroups
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.getSharedByGroups(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSGroupTaskImpl.getSharedByGroups(CSGroupTaskImpl.java:148)
at com.ironworks.utils.TaskURLMapper.getURL(Unknown Source)
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
srinivasarao
with respect to TS-8509,
can you check the following?
1. whether the cssdk_ws.jar file size is same as
\cssdk\ssj_653\app\iw\services\cm\2.0 and
\cssdk\cssdk_ws.jar
2. if they are not same, the copy the
\cssdk\cssdk_ws.jar to the
\cssdk\ssj_653\app\iw\services\cm\2.0 directory.
3. Restart the TeamSite - iwreset -a
It should work fine.
regards
Srinivas