Hi All,Is there any CLT available for getting the version of LiveSite installed?Thanks,Natasha.
From CCPro -> About (at top right corner) -> Details.
I do not think there is a CLT for getting the vesion of LiveSite.But you can see installed product's version with TeamSite. From CCPro -> About (at top right corner) -> Details. Here you will see the list TS products with version and installation information.
I think there is some issue with this button, its showing me "Could not get installation for TeamSite", that's why I was checking if there is some alternate way of getting this version.Thanks,Natasha.
####_InstallLog.xml
/iwinstall/products/LiveSite/log
Did someone move or remove your iwinstall directory? It is expected to be found as a sibling directory to IWHOME - i.e.: IWHOME/../
iwinstall directory is present under /usr/iw-home directory which is the correct location which means that directory has not been moved or deleted.Thanks all for your responses, I can now check the LiveSite version through alternate ways suggested here.
/usr/iw-home/usr/iwinstall
/usr/iw-home[color=red]/usr/iw-home/iwinstall[/color]
/usr/iwinstall[color=red]/usr/iwhome/iwinstall/usr/iwhome/install[/color]
It should not be in /usr/iw-home - it should be next to /usr/iw-home (assuming /usr/iw-home is IWHOME) - this would be correct:/usr/iw-home/usr/iwinstallWhile this would be wrong:/usr/iw-home[color=red]/usr/iw-home/iwinstall[/color]See the difference?Which way is your system set up?NOTE: There is a difference between/usr/iwinstall[color=red]/usr/iwhome/iwinstall/usr/iwhome/install[/color]
The location is /usr/iw-home/iwinstall which is wrong and therefore, we are not able to extract the installation information.