Hi guys, I'm new to workflow and facing some design issue in auto ending the WF taskIn my WF, last task is group task which comes after email task. Email task basically emails the status of deployment to specific users group and than user of that group has to manually END the WF. I need that after emailing to group, WF should get ended in itself. Can anyone throw some light on how to automatically end the workflow after sending email to the group task.
How can get the list of users of specific group, to whom I need to send email for deployment status. In short, deployment status is sent to the specific users which I have configured in group task. Hence email is been sent to this group task users.Not sure but can i get rid of group task here, if yes than how?
Hi Ghoti,How can I set timeout to grouptask. I'm using WF modeler ver 1.0.0.1 and cannot find any option to set timeout. Also gone through WF developers guide but it does not throws much light on using timeout. Please help