Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UI customization Build failed
neeraj_kumar
Hi,
I m having error while making UI customization.
I have run the command but build failed.
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_ce nter\customer_src>C:\Interwove
n\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\make_toolkit.ipl
JAVA_HOME=C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tools\java
Buildfile: C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_ce nter\reference\buil
d.xml
init:
compile:
validate:
[xmlvalidate] 8 file(s) have been successfully validated.
[xmlvalidate] 8 file(s) have been successfully validated.
files:
[delete] Deleting: C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_ce nter\cus
tomer_out\customer.tk.war
[war] Building war: C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_ce nter
\customer_out\customer.tk.war
BUILD FAILED
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_ce nter\reference\build.xml:130:
Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-pe
rl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite/install/clean_tk_war.ipl ../customer_out/cu
stomer.tk.war error=193
Total time: 1 second
PLease reply if anyone have solution.Also I have seen this issue has already loged in devnet but didn't find any answer.
Thanks
Neeraj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Check if you have File "perl" in addition to "perl.exe" in the "iwhome/iw-perl/bin" directory. This "stray" often
has zero length. If you do, remove it.
Note also that toolkit should be run from the correct path. So:
cd
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl
.exe
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\make_toolkit.ipl
Your make Parameters
neeraj_kumar
Thanks a lot.
It works fine.