Should I use DCR filters with DataDeploy?
I have tried both of these. and my deployment which works with out the filters gives the errors below. [Name attributes change for clairity]. I have also tried with a name of "DCRFilter" as the documentation for DD seems to suggest you had to use that name.
I have got the DD filters to work by filter on the path as in the third filter below event though the deploy DTD on my OD install has says that the only child elements of keep should be 'or' and 'and'.
Linux
OD 6.6.1
[HTML]
[/HTML]
DBD: filelist=[/tmp/Navigation.lst]
DBD: /default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/tags/data/te-s-t.xml
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents start:Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents end :Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Retrieving TeamSite metadata for //l51tswp1/default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/tags/data/te-s-t.xml
DBD: **ERROR**:TTupleFilter 103 Input leaf configuration is a com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDCRFilterCfg, not a TFieldCfg
DBD: /default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/navigation/data/retail/annuities.xml
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents start:Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents end :Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Retrieving TeamSite metadata for //l51tswp1/default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/navigation/data/retail/annuities.xml
DBD: **ERROR**:TTupleFilter 103 Input leaf configuration is a com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDCRFilterCfg, not a TFieldCfg
DBD: /default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/navigation/data/my-business/new-on-our-site.xml
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents start:Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Generate DirectoryContents end :Thu Apr 30 12:50:52 EDT 2009
DBD: Retrieving TeamSite metadata for //l51tswp1/default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared/templatedata/General/navigation/data/my-business/new-on-our-site.xml
DD DTD found at found at .../OpenDeployNG/dtd/conf/ddcfg.dtd
[HTML]
[/HTML]