Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Webdesk URLs
RobRoss
I have created a custom search page within webdesk which presents a list of DCR's. How do I allow the user to edit the DCR when they click on a link within my perl script?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
By typing "cci url" into DevNet's "Site Search", the first result I got was apropos to your question:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/odb/048945
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
akshathp
You can place a link for editing a file with your perl script. The URL would be
http://tsservername/iw/webdesk/edit?vpath=/default/main/..
.
If the file was generated using Templating, it will automatically open the Template for user to edit it. Else it wil open a default HTML editor.
Hope this helps!
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.