Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to pass attributes from a.page to b.page?
ericzz
As the livesite development guide(livesite 3.1) said, controller can be used to set arbitrary attributes on the site, session, or request that will be passed to all component External objects on the subsequent page.
But I failed when testing. I have two pages a.page and b.page.
on page a, there is a form with some input text and I create a controller for this form, after this form submit, the controller is executed, but how can i return a ForwardAction to pass the attributes to page b? on page b, there is an external component, and i want to get the attribute from page a in the external call.
I tried ForwardAction ContextRedirectForwardAction, it doesn't work with error 404.
I also tried ForwardAction URLRedirectForwardAction, but it will do 302 redirect which will lost the attributes.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
You have similar question posted on another thread. Answer posted there.
ericzz
Does anybody know?