HelloLet's get this out of the way..I'm on Teamsite 6.7.2.0, Metatagger 4.1.2I am implementing the Next Generation Tagging GUI and I have everything working except one thing:In the content DCR we have a select statement and I want to pass the selected values from that select statement to the same select statement in our Tagging GUI. Basically some of the content in the dcr is also metadata and the values in the dcr are passed to the metadata.Here is the error I'm getting in side of TeamsiteThere was a problem with the metadata capture configuration. Merging rulesets for these files failed: /default/main/bluesource/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/bluesource/ANNOUNCEMENT/data/Adding a Court Ordered Dependent with Address Same as Subscriber. Please contact your system administrator. Has anyone had this situation before and if so, what would be the best course of action to solve it. Thanks.
Thanks so much for your response. It is still not working I have attached the following files:
the datacapture.cfg -for the DCR
datacapture.cfg - Tagging GUI
in the Rulesets60 - announcement.cfg
the datacapture.cfg for the dcr has two select statements. When the user selects one or more options I want those to pass to the same select statements in the tagging gui. What would be the best approach for this.
There are no inline statements. I also looked in the logs and it says there is a problem with merging the datacapture from the dcr to the rulesets. Here is the error message: