I want to check extended attributes and for that I want to check FieldMapping.xml file. This file is in the location iwsearch-home\etc\FieldMapping.xmlHow can I locate iwsearch-home ? I can find iw-home by iwgethome clt, how to find iwsearch-home ? I checked root dir, but can not understand which die is iwsearch-home.Pls provide location for iwsearch-home.thanks
Usually TS Search is installed on a separate box. Look at TS Search server.
Usually ? Not really. It is recommended that search be installed on a different server, but from my experience, that is the exception rather than the rule.
Really? Even for production TS?
I have done at least 10 in the past few years, all have search on the same boxYea, I am a rebel.
I think my question is sidelined.We dont have TS Search installed on dev environment. But we have extended attributes set for DCRs. Where are these EAs set ? If FieldMapping.xml is on TS Search only, then are these EAs set on a diffrent file ? If EAs are set on FieldMapping.xml only then is there a separate location for this file ?How can the EAs be set , if there is no Search ?thanks
UI (tagging UI)
Using CLTs
Using Java API
Some sort of automated script that uses the CLT / API
By the product itself
etc.