Hi Can anybody help me or guide me in finding the solution.I have created one component with DCR as a Datum and using this component across the 60 sites.I want that if I used this component in India site then the default DCR datum should be for India and if I used it for other site then the DCR should be for respective sites, so that I don’t need to configure the DCR in pages.My problem is that, If I have 1000 pages in India site and 1000 pages in Spanish site then its very time difficult for the deplorer guy to change the configuration in page level . One more thing in branch , sites may have language such (sites ->abc->en, sites ->abc->fr) specific but in templatedata data type “data” is not language specific there is only one data folder and under that folder we create the DCR with language name such as header_en.xml,header_fr.xml.I have one idea of creating the script that run and manually set the DCR name in page. But can any body have any other idea to work around.
... One more thing in branch , sites may have language such (sites ->abc->en, sites ->abc->fr) specific but in templatedata data type “data” is not language specific there is only one data folder and under that folder we create the DCR with language name such as header_en.xml,header_fr.xml.