Hi All,I am working on the following requirement,when a component is added in the Page then it should be automatically able to know in which branch it is.I am using "iw-ls-page-name" token but it is retrieving the path just after the Branch Name but not the branch name.Kindly suggest if there is any way to retrieve the name of the branch from component level.Thanks in advance for the help.Vids
I am sorry, I want the site name in which I am creating the page, not the Branch Name, sorry for earlier miscommunicated data.
Can you please help me to find out the LS API doc, I am not able to get it.Thanks in advance for help,Vids
Thanks, I found the LS API Doc and tried to implement the solution, but it is still throwing an error, I think RequestContext is an interface and it is not allowing to directly call the method getSite.Can you please suggest what could be the possible way to call the getSite method from the component or is there any other class that works in the same way and can be called directly.Thanks in advance for the help,Vids
Please find the attached code along with the error messages.
<Data> <Datum ID="X" Name="X" Type="DCR"> <DCR Category="Cat" Type="X">templatedata/Cat/X/data/default.xml</DCR> </Datum> <External> <Object Scope="local">com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.RequestContext</Object> <Method>getSite</Method> </External></Data>