Hi, I am new to wfm. I am trying to create a Email Task where in I am giving a valid mail template,classname and target task in the attributesI would like to setup/configure the mail server.since nothing has been configured in the java code, I get the below log when i run the email task in servletd.log file.Could anyone tell me where can I config and how?2009-05-04 23:46:43,336 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask (chadmin commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - Mail template "/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl" not found in store. Mail is not sent.2009-05-04 23:46:43,337 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.MailNotificationTask (chadmin commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - exception when creating mailer configurationcom.interwoven.sharedutils100.mail.MailConfigException: Mail template "/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl" not found in store. Mail is not sent. at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask.createMailConfig(ReviewerMailNotificationTask.java:187) at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.MailNotificationTask.execute(MailNotificationTask.java:154) at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.URLExternalTaskCommand.execute(URLExternalTaskCommand.java:106) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:915) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:752) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunForward(CommandHandler.java:651) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:595) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.runCommandLoop(CommandHandler.java:234) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:163) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doPost(CommandServlet.java:263) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:463) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:398) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServletMapper.doGet(CommandServletMapper.java:90) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServletMapper.doPost(CommandServletMapper.java:108) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:204) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)NULL TASK
configurableReviewerNotification.xsl
/iwadmin/main/config/WORKAREA/shared/workflow/email
Hi, I am new to wfm. I am trying to create a Email Task where in I am giving a valid mail template,classname and target task in the attributesI would like to setup/configure the mail server.since nothing has been configured in the java code, I get the below log when i run the email task in servletd.log file.Could anyone tell me where can I config and how?2009-05-04 23:46:43,336 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask (chadmin commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - Mail template "/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl" not found in store. Mail is not sent.2009-05-04 23:46:43,337 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.MailNotificationTask (chadmin commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - exception when creating mailer configurationcom.interwoven.sharedutils100.mail.MailConfigException: Mail template "/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl" not found in store. NULL TASK
Check the following .xsl exist
iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl
Thanks
Vin
Check the following .xsl exist iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl Thanks Vin
yes, I checked the file "/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl"the file exists.Do I need to do any configuration/change in this file?Thanks
Check the permissions on the file (and containing directories) - and the owner of the EmailTask - it is possible that the owner of the EmailTask process doesn't have access to the iwadmin/.../ location.
Thanks for the reply.I checked with the permission, The file has correct executable permission.The problem was with the path used for the .xsl file. I was using /iwmnt/(appended by the iwadmin/.. path) which I changed to /iwadmin/.. path it worked.But now facing a new issue, the log file is as below, may be related to some security configuration. help required...2009-05-06 19:06:59,213 [http-8080-Processor20] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.MailNotificationTask (chadmin commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - messaging exception when sending task notification mail.com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 554 Mail from (email id) rejected for policy reasons.