Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IW box not completing reboot after power outage
csirmon
Hi, I'm hoping I can get some help from other users here as I can't find anything in support about this issue. This is urgent as our dev box is down and we have critical work we are supposed to be doing today!
We had a power outage in our building last night. While the battery backup was running, we shut down Interwoven and did an Init 0 on our Sun box. This morning once the power was restored, we are getting errors saying that a TeamSite Driver cannot load.
Here is our information:
TeamSite 6.5 sp2
Solaris 8
Here is the info we see when booting the box. It hangs at the last line. It has hung for over 3 hours now.
ok boot
Boot device: disk1:a File and args:
SunOS Release 5.8 Version Generic_117350-31 64-bit
Copyright 1983-2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
configuring IPv4 interfaces: hme0.
Hostname: yoda
Configuring /dev and /devices
TSI: gfxp0 is GFX8P @ 1152x900
Configuring the /dev directory (compatibility devices)
The system is coming up. Please wait.
checking ufs filesystems
/dev/rdsk/c0t3d0s0: is stable.
/dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s5: is stable.
/dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s4: is stable.
/dev/md/rdsk/d0: is logging.
NIS domainname is ups.com
S70iw.wfs: ----------- RUNNING: Wed Dec 10 11:49:17 EST 2008
wfsdrv: _fini: property unload-ok does not exist.
wfsdrv: _fini: NOT unloading device.
S70iw.wfs: Installing TeamSite device driver
Has anyone seen this before? We restarted this box a few months ago with no issues and the setup on it has not changed since then. I have no idea how to proceed...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
It sounds like you *may* have disabled NFS or some other NFS issue.
Take a look at
this
article. Note that it's for Solaris 10 though
csirmon
Thanks for your reply! This was really helpful! I think you are right but we are still having problems getting the box to come up again in Single User mode so I can go in and troubleshoot. Aging box + power outage = migraine