Hi,Can anyone please suggest how to interact google maps within component. How to call a google map inside a component based on search. Result should be displayed in the page containing a google map for the respective result set. We are using Livesite 3.0 component. And when I tried to implement it through javascript integrated inside XSL code its giving error that the "Google Maps API key used for this website is used by another website".Please Find the attachment for XSL code
Hi Faizi,Can you please tell me where is the TechLibrary section where I can get the google map component.Please tell me the path and also about Advanced Backpacking name.
Hi, I already download de SPAR (ZIP) file, I unzipped it and usind Winrar I zipped it with the .spar extension. Then, I move the file to iw-home/install and in the same directory I tried to executed the command install_archive.ipl but it didn´t recognized it. Can somebody help me....I executed "dir" in the iw-home/install directory and the command install_archive.ipl is not listed, the first command with install is... "install_cssdk_soap.ipl"Thanks for your help,
Thank you, in fact the Interwoven LiveSite version is 3.0.2.0.68986Can you explain me please, ¿how to install a SPAR with this LS version? if it is not possible, ¿how can I upgrade to LS version 3.1? ¿is there any trial or free way to do this?
Can you tell me how to install components manually? They didn´t install me the components gallery and I want to have them or have some components to use as an example. Thanks in advance,
Ok, thanks, I will try to. Can you help me with this silly thing... I tried to insert a link to an existing page in a component and it shows me the path instead of the link. What am I doing wrong? This is the code...Appearance XSL@{xsl:value-of select="/Properties/Data/Datum[@Name='Link']" /}Content XML{Datum ID="D02" Name="Link" Type="PageLink"}$PAGE_LINK[everis]{/Datum}Thanks in advance and please excuse me for the silly question