Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to open iwwfsubmit.cgi
nirali
I am trying to see coding of "iwwfsubmit.cgi" with textpad or wordpad or notepad or MSword. I see garbled writing on the screen, than coding. Why is that ? How can I see the coding.
I can properly check coding of *.ipl files without any problem.
Can you pls advise, how to check coding of *.cgi files ?
Isn't *.ipl files CGI files ? As they use "use CGI" module and receive parameters from the forms ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
a CGI is an executable file that prints out HTML. You could write a COBOL app that prints HTML
IWOV uses both perl and compiled code for CGIs. Since this file is 4.1 MB (on my 6.7.2 DOS TS), it is most likely compiled code. IWOV does not share the source.
If you can execute that CGI, you can view source and see what encoding is done, but typically it is UTF-8