Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
problem with integrating programs into Interwoven
System
Hi there,
I'm looking into modifying Interwoven DeskSite so that it has some extra functionality related to our particular document assembly program. I've got a document which is supposed to tell you how to add menu items to a particular menu - this involves modifying the registry to add the particular option, but I don't think I'm doing it correctly as I cant get the menu item to show up.
Two things confused me which I was hoping you guys could clear up - firstly, there is a 'MenuText' string key in the particular document registry entry, which has a number (263, 272 etc) which I'm guessing refers to a particular key with the text to be displayed. However, I can't find any reference to this key and wondered how you set the menu text? Also, in the folder list of the registry, you will notice there are four normal keys and my testing key under 'Document' in the folder tree. However, there are 5 menu options showing up - although none of them are my testing key...I think it is the 'Application' key that is missing.
Hopefully one of you interwoven wizards out there will be able to help me out and tell me where I'm going wrong.
Cheers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet