Hi All,I have a cgi script that runs through a custom menu item in TeamSite.When the user clicks the custom menu item, I want to be able to send the user to the TeamSite login screen and then back to the custom cgi after authentication if the user cookie is not set.Does anyone have any thoughts how this can be done?ThanksTeamSite 6.5Solaris 8
My beef is: 1. Sometimes the user clears cookies after he/she is logged in due to any reason. In such case, the user will need to log in. In the cgi I am reading the iw_user cookie to get the user id. we control the access to custom menu items for diff custom commands and custom reports for diff users.2. Some users only use IE. In case if the user ends up opening the url in Firefox (may be he/she defaulted the browser to IE), the cookie wont be there.Alternatively, if the user does not have the cookie set, I am showing them a message and asking them to log in to TeamSite. Since the error came from Firefox, chances are that the user might still go to IE to login and find that he/she is already logged in. I would like the user to be directed to the TeamSite login screen and let them authenticate themselves and then send them back to the cgi.Thanks