Hello Everyone,I have a business request to display differences in TeamSite pages when they are submitted for publishing by highlighting or some other emphasis. Does anyone know if this is even possible and if so how would I go about doing it?Thanks
I think, u can use the same java code what is in use for Viss Diff func in Teamsite and customize as per ur requirment..
<p>This is a test</p>
<p>This is a new test</p>
<p style="border: medium single rgb(255,0,0)">This is a new test</p>
<p>This is a <span style="border: medium single rgb(255,0,0)">new</span> test</p>
<!-- some random comment -->
<p>P1</p><p>P2</p>
so how does autonomy recommend that business users (who are competent in word and email but not in any way shape or form familiar with html) review and identify difference between a new page and the old page short of a line by line manual comparison?Others have suggested author notes or annotations but authors are notoriously bad at annotating or describing changes, and sometime don't even realize all the changes they have made.