Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How openJMS is being used in event subsystem
vkondoju
I have few events generated in my eventsubd.log which is part of the event subsystem and I want these events to be inserted in the report center DB.
(like for example, "AddMemberToGroup" is one of the events that is generated when I add a new member to an existing group in teamsite)
The event subsystem uses the openJMS functionality to pick up such events and then insert them into report center DB.
I would request someone to provide me details on how this openJMS is being used within the event subsystem.
Also Do I have to write any customized jms java file to get the above specified events into my onMessage method in the customized jms java file?
Thanks in advance as I am stuck since 2 days on this and am doing as much research as I can.Hoping someone to reply.
The environment I am using is:
Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 on Windows 2003
Event Subsystem Configured on SQL Server 2005
ReportCenter Configured on SQL Server 2005
Thanks
Venkat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet