Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get complete file list when submitting a folder
wexio89
TS 6.7.1 sp1
I was wondering if there is any OOTB solution to get the complete list of files when a user submits a folder or if this has to be customized then can somebody share some good techniques to do it? Thanks everybody for your wise posts
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Nothing out of the box. There have been some threads for written in Perl. So if you are running WFT you can search the forums and shoudl find some. Now WFM may be a little more problematic.
wexio89
Hi nipper,
Ty for your quick response is just that I've been looking for those threads since yesterday but I haven't found any of them, would you mind if you post me the links to those threads? I'd really appreciate it.
nipper
Search for iwlistmod
There are a handful of threads that will help you.
wexio89
Nice!!!, Once again thanks a lot nipper you are always rocking the place
error log for JDBC ds in Birt.txt