Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MetaTagger
Developer
I'm new to MetaTagger could anyone suggest a good book or have have any documents that they could share....
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't know about general books (you won't find any specifically on MetaTagger in the bookstore) - but have you attended training for MetaTagger and/or read through the manual?
MetaTagger is not generally the kind of thing you just "pick up" - it's a powerful tool and requires configuration and forethought in planning. I'd highly recommend that you find some way of attending one or both of the training courses:
Introduction to MetaTagger
,
MetaTagger Administration
(note, there's even a discount incentive going on - check out the main
Training
page on our WWW site).
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)