Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CS3 plug in - upload strategy
lenoxmike
In the (partially) hypothetical scenario:
1) I have an ID doc in MB in path /NA/DISTRIBUTOR
2) I download that doc for editing using the plug in and make changes
3) I upload that document to path /INCOMING
Should I be prompted by the plug in to "upload as new" vs. "update doc"?
If I upload as new, my metadata is lost. Should I upload to the original location /NA/DISTRIBUTOR?
If new assets are added during the edit described above, they will land in whichever folder the doc uploads to. This could make finding them for tagging a bit more complicated.
Is there a best practices for the operation above?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet