1) A workflow had gone in retry mode because of an ipl script and would keep retrying. Our developer team is looking into it. Now every time it goes in retry mode, new event is created. How can I check the size of this event ? I need to know because such workflows have previously occupied considerable amount of space and slowed down the TeamSite UI.2) If a workflow transfers files from workarea to staging and then deploys this file to the server, how is the size of wf determined, if file size is say 3 mb ? 3) How to check the size of a DCR ? If there are contents in a DCR, that content can be copied to word file and I can check the size of the content. But how can I check the size of whole DCR ? Is there any utility available to check this ? I had a DCR named "knowledgeBase" with VF as an external editor in it. This VF had lot of content in it because of which we were getting an error "size too large". To check , how much content is there in the VF, I copied the content to text file and size of text content was 197 kb. When I copied images with text in a word file, size of the file was 970 kb ie almost 800 kbs of images were there in VF.Now, when I check the size of this DCR "knowledgeBase" going in Y: drive and following the path to DCR, I see the size of the DCR is 325 kb. Now this DCR contains text in VF, images in VF, other fields and the form of DCR itself. So size shd be more than 970 kb. Insteadof that its only 325 kb. Can anyone pls explain why is it so ?thanks
Good Q.Myself and Payal work together.Nirali was our collegue and we do post on her account. Thats for your knowledge which has nothing to do with Qs and As. I wd appreciate if you help by answering Qs rather than asking unrelated Qs.