TS 6.7.2I have workflow (WFT) with following tasks user task + cgi task1 +cgi task2 Initially user_task is getting triggerred normally and after user task, first CGI task is getting triggerred automatically and completed successfully. After first CGI task is completed it is getting callback properly [used CGILite->iwcallback in perl script for CGI call back] and workflow is asking to transition to next CGI task to start. Here 2nd CGI task is not getting triggerred automatically. Is there any way to achieve this by any means?As an workaround, I can combine two CGI Task but I am wondering whether there's way to auto trigger 2nd CGI task.Thanks
Thanks for the reply Kaalra,our workflow follows all this 4 rules:If you want two back-to-back cgitasks they should1. be owned by the same user2. 2nd task to be set with immediate="t"3. No data dependency for susequent CGI task.4. and, you need to use the iwcallback.Moreover, as soon as user task is finished, workflow is triggering CGI task and finishing it automatically. But problem here is that we have to manually trigger 2nd CGI task. You also said "The TeamSite::WFtask::CallBack will not enable the second cgitask to run immediately"....So does it means that 2nd cgi task will not trigger automatically and I will have to manually transition? [Does it by design?]I have also gone through old forum link provided.. but I couldnt found any solution for this.