Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite service manager cannot connect to Worksite
martinpg
Hi - I have installed WorkSite 8.2 on to a server, MachineA (running Windows 2003 Server). I can run Worksite Service Manager (WSM) on this machine and successfully connect to the Worksite server on this machine as well as to a different Worksite server instance on a different machine on our network.
However, I have also installed just the WSM on my desktop machine (running Vista), and when I run WSM and try to connect to the Worksite server on MachineA, then I get an error message:
Could not connect to Service Control Manager on (SCM) on MachineA
Access Denied.
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I am not sure what authorization credentials the server is expecting and how I can provide them.
Thanks for any help, Martin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet