Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in Dadadeploy
merry
Hi All,
I am new to DD. I am getting error while doing datadeploy for the example employee.dtd. my ddconfig.xml is attached. and snippet from the database.xml is as follows
< database name="TS_TestDB"
db="cmssrv2:1433?database=TS_TestDB"
user="user"
password="password"
vendor="microsoft-inetuna"
jdbc-driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
protocol-url="jdbc:sqlserver" max-id-length = "128" />
I am using TS6.7.2, OD 6.2.1 on windows.
Error.txt is attached.
Pointers would be very helpful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pammi
looks like your db value wrong in your database.xml
db="cmssrv2:1433:databasename"
name field is your ref to db name
Thanks
pammi
If your databse name is TS_TestDB
then you can give like below
db="cmssrv2:1433:TS_TestDB"
Thanks
merry
Thanks for you reply.
But it is still not working, any other suggestions please.
Faizi
Thanks for you reply.
But it is still not working, any other suggestions please.
Hi,
According to database.xml template configuration for microsoft vendor database is:
[HTML]
[/HTML]
All the jar file for sqlserver connection should be available there.
merry
Hey,
Thanks for your reply.
Managed to run it successfully yesterday.
centertest.zip