Can anyone answer these questions below? For I can't find detail information about MediaBin cluster and load balancer in official manuals. We quite interested in them.1. Is "load balancer" a tool which is provided by Interwoven? I saw a person did load balance for mediabin server using Cisco device.2. It was said if I have two or more web client, I can hardwire these clients to different app servers. "load balancer" just allocate tasks to different web client. If so, why we need cluster-capable license ? The app server looks working seperately.3. If I only have one web client, it seems I need to did some programming on "load balancer" to make it allocate tasks to each app server. How can I do it? Could you give me some related documents ?4. What happens if the primary node is down and how can I recover it ?5. What happens if one of the secondary nodes runs specific tasks and goes down?I really hope that anybody can give me support or give me related documents to read.Thank a lot !------------------Bob cai
Support should be able to help you with the particular details of your installation.-Vin