The deployment attached succeeds when started with this command line. However no data is deployed to the database. iwodcmd start axa-equitable/dd-aeportal-html.xml -k iwdd=default -k dbname=INT -k filelist=/tmp/int.txt -k area=/default/main/external/Demo/WORKAREA/shared When I change the filter named WPSHTML by putting an asterisk at the beginning of the match the deployment succeeds and the DB is updated (working filter below). I have just started debugging this deployment and I am only deploying files that should use the HTML deployment.My logs show that the path field look like these:path=axae/myportal/new-on-our-site.htmlpath=axae/myportal/retail-product.htmlpath=axae/myportal/nest-egg.htmlAnybody have any thoughts on the correct syntax of the match attribute? I have looked at the manual and don't think the wildcard at the beginning of the match should be necessary or is even correct. [HTML]The working version of the filter[/HTML]
".*axae/myportal/.*\.html"
What version of OD/DD are you using?Also - I believe the regex should be more like a PerlRE than a regex(5) style - so try ".*axae/myportal/.*\.html"
Sorry, OD 6.1.1.I tried the Perl RE and it fails too. Also the dd admin guide examples use the wildcard syntax and the filter above that works doesn't use PerlRE.I have got others deployments where filters without the wildcard at the beginning work fine.