Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmetadata.cgi not working with TS 6.7.1 sp1 next generation tagUI
wexio89
Hi,
I'm trying to get to work the iwmetadata.cgi with TS 6.7.1 sp1 next generation tagUI (since it is working just fine when tagging one file but I'm getting errors when tagging multiple files I mean more than one file), iwmetadata.cgi actually works fine with old datacapture.cfg model, but when trying to use the next generation tagUI with multiple files in payload I get from iwmetadata.cgi:
There was a problem with metadata capture configuration. Please contact your system administrator.
and in the servletd_out.log I get:
java.lang.Exception: Content Rule does not exist in the datacapture template
at com.interwoven.icm.datacapture.DataCaptureTemplate.GenerateBeanVector(DataCaptureTemplate.java:149)
at com.interwoven.metadata.taggerui.EditGateway_jsp._jspService(EditGateway_jsp.java:1770)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:204)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Content Rule is actually the rule inside the \tagui\rulesets60 folder
Please let me know what I'm missing here is there any iw.cfg config that I need to add or something? Thank you for your wise posts
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is not a MetaTagger issue. You would be more likely to get an answer if you post this in the TeamSIte area.
You report seeing it with multiple file tagging - does singlefile work? If so, look at your definitons for item.You may not have pathid attributes set in the rules definitions.
msrinivas
AFAIK, in TS 6.7.1 SP1 you can use the next gen TagUI only for individual files. In TS 6.7.2 you can use it for multiple files.
HTH
wexio89
msrinivas your are completely right!, Thx mkimbrell